

Lucas has been very funny this week. We played Dance Dance revolution yesterday at a friends house, and he was spinning around and falling on the floor. He tried so hard to do well. We are taking a gymnastics class together, it has given him even more cool moves. He is talking up a storm and said his first prayer all by himself on Sunday. He loves to read, and right now his favorite book is the Very Hungry Caterpillar. He also has taken to a new hat his Grandma Lyman got him for Christmas. I included a few pictures showing the adventures of the hat. No, we didn't let him wear it to church. His other great love in life are puppies. All of them are named Copper because one of my friends has a dog named Copper. We are working on teaching him that each has his own name.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I cant believe how big he is! What a big boy! :) Hes a cutie!
I have such an adorable nephew!!! I am glad that ya'll have started a blog!
Post a Comment