
My friend Suzy Yates sent me this questionare, thank you for the opportunity to think about Lucas' birth, it was really fun. Motherhood gets better and better... so far. I will let you know how it goes.
How did you know you were pregnant? I started to feel icky, and took a home pregnancy test that gave us the good news. The next day we got a blood test at the doctor's office to make sure.
How old were you? I was 22
Was it planned? Kind of, it was wanted really bad though
What foods did you crave? Onion rings from sonic and baked potatoes with bbq sauce
Any morning sickness? Not too bad
Did you find out the sex? Yes, a little boy, they got it right!
Due date? 11-29-05
*LABOR*
Were you induced? Nope
Where did you start labor? I don't know I couldn't tell when it started, it only got bad after we went to the hospital and they broke my water
How long were you in labor? It only really hurt for a little less than four hours
How long did you push? about 30 min, then they told me to stop, the doctor wasn't there yet. Ouch.
Did you have an epidural? Nope
Vaginal or C-Section? Regular route
Was there complications with the labor and delivery? Nope
Did you cry when they were born? Nope
Who was in the delivery room? Adam, the doctor, a nurse and me.
Have an episiotomy? Nope
Vacuum or forceps used? Nope
*BASIC BIRTH INFO*
Name: Boy or Girl: Lucas
Weight: 7lb 6 oz
Length: 17 in
Time of birth: 7:55 ish P.M.
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark
*ABOUT BABY- NOW*
How old are they now?: Very, very two
What kind of diapers?: Whatever will keep it off my carpet
Are they the first?: Yup
Are you happy you're a mommy?: Everyday, even when I spend most of it cajoling a two year old to pick up toys or let me change a diaper willingly.
How old were you? I was 22
Was it planned? Kind of, it was wanted really bad though
What foods did you crave? Onion rings from sonic and baked potatoes with bbq sauce
Any morning sickness? Not too bad
Did you find out the sex? Yes, a little boy, they got it right!
Due date? 11-29-05
*LABOR*
Were you induced? Nope
Where did you start labor? I don't know I couldn't tell when it started, it only got bad after we went to the hospital and they broke my water
How long were you in labor? It only really hurt for a little less than four hours
How long did you push? about 30 min, then they told me to stop, the doctor wasn't there yet. Ouch.
Did you have an epidural? Nope
Vaginal or C-Section? Regular route
Was there complications with the labor and delivery? Nope
Did you cry when they were born? Nope
Who was in the delivery room? Adam, the doctor, a nurse and me.
Have an episiotomy? Nope
Vacuum or forceps used? Nope
*BASIC BIRTH INFO*
Name: Boy or Girl: Lucas
Weight: 7lb 6 oz
Length: 17 in
Time of birth: 7:55 ish P.M.
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark
*ABOUT BABY- NOW*
How old are they now?: Very, very two
What kind of diapers?: Whatever will keep it off my carpet
Are they the first?: Yup
Are you happy you're a mommy?: Everyday, even when I spend most of it cajoling a two year old to pick up toys or let me change a diaper willingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment