
He thinks he has packed everything he needs. He followed me as I packed with an empty duffle bag and got in several times. This is one of his new games, can I fit in that?

He got to watch several movies on the trip. This is at the end of Night at the Museum, and he is dancing along with all the exibits.

Even Little guys don't like too much sun in their eyes. He got to borrow Daddy's shades to make him more comfortable.

At one of his pitstops he took Daddy on a little side adventure, just to see what there is to see. As it turns out, there isn't much.

A veiw of the Appellation Mountains, I think they were really lovely. So many trees!
1 comment:
That picture of Lucas in the bag is the most adorable thing! He is so big and so cute!
Post a Comment