Thursday, July 17, 2008


My two favorite people in the whole world.
Lucas is growing strong under the guidance of his terrific father. I love watching the two of them play together. Lucas wants to do everything like Daddy. I can't wait until we have another little soul to guide.

We should find out next Tuesday if we will be having a little boy or girl. So check back, I will be sure to post it here as soon as I get the chance.

Things are going great here. We have been swimming almost everyday. Today I get to go have lunch with some of my closest friends here in Derby. I have such a great group of friends here. It makes being away from family a little easier. I will try to have some photos of our event.

Yeah, just a lot of Lazy summer days for us lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture...it's so cute!