
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Brothers
I have been a little worried that Lucas will become jealous of James, but so far everything is going great. Lucas is such a fan of his little brother and loves to hold him. He wants James to come help tuck him in, and even wants to take naps with James in his bed (I explained that he can't do that for a while). I took some photos of the two of them. I want to get some professionally done, but I don't want them to get sick more, so I will wait a little longer. I have fun pretending I can do photography, though I know next to nothing. I set it up like I would a still life for a painting and attempt to make the lighting interesting, then start clicking away. It is nice because it is also stress free. My boys feel comfortable at home and they don't scream because they are scared.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Such cute brothers!
Post a Comment