Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Everyday I take a few minutes and check up on friends. I look forward to seeing what you all have been up to and what you and your families look like as you grow. Well, I looked at my blog and realized that it had been awhile since I gave you something new to look at. We went on a vacation to Colorado to see family and here are some of the photos I got.


We were out there for my Birthday, and I chose to go hiking on the boys first overnight hike. Lucas even carried a pack most of the time. We went to Golden Gate state park and loved it. There were so many wildflowers in bloom. I also got a patio table for my birthday. It is so nice to eat outside.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

So happy for Birthdays and vacations. WE have loved hiking with our boys and can't wait to do it overnight.

gina said...

happy belated birthday! did you guys ever get the big family photo taken?? love the pic of adam on the rock! i'm glad you all had a nice visit!

The Beals said...

Hey! That sounds like such a fun time to go camping! I miss our lazy afternoons in Rexburg, your family is adorable!

Steve and Amy said...

Hey Maryann! Looks like you guys are doing well...nice to see you're still rockin' the BYU I shirt! How fun that you got to go hiking for your bday!