Saturday, December 11, 2010








My awesome friend had me paint her some tools for her little boy who can't get enough of them. It is one of the first big projects I have done since I graduated, and it was fun to get back to painting. I think they turned out well. And I am available for future commisions. ;)

7 comments:

Lalani said...

That's amazing! Your are fantastically talented. I bet it felt fantastic.

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

I LOVE THEM!! (still) i think you're my most talented friend i've ever had! If you get antsy for some more projects...I'm sure I could put in another order or 2!!! you're amazing. maybe we should live closer....

Trapper and Suzy said...

COOL!! Those look amazing, Mary Ann! How much would you sell something like that for?

gina said...

i saw these on fb! they are so good. great job! it looks like the paints need to come out more often! :)

Mary Ann said...

Hmmm, Suzy will you please call me for top secret info like that. Thanks all, very kind of you. Gina I want to take photo classes from you. Your Christmas card was fabulous. I love your blog too. Where is a good place to get photos printed. Walgreens just doesn't cut it for important stuff.

Rachelle said...

Those look wonderful. I wonder what I could have you paint for me? Great job!

April said...

holy crap you are amazing... love you to bits!