


Lucas has been begging to look at pictures of himself because, "I was such a cute baby! Every time I see a picture of me it makes me want to cry!" Indeed he was/is very cute, but more importantly he is a really great person. I am so grateful for his sensitivity and generosity. He often tries to give others most of his snacks, and needs encouragement to enjoy it himself. He is kind to little kids who come to play and is good at playing with or refereeing James. I am his biggest fan.
3 comments:
The second picture is my favorite. So cute. I have such fond memories of hanging out with baby Lucas, watching him learn how to crawl and babble that summer you lived so close.
Aww. haha He is so cute, and that's sweet that you're his biggest fan. He sounds you're doing a great job helping him grow into a wonderful little boy. Especially since he's so sweet to his younger brother. I love seeing that in Jackson.
and can i just say, that as a mother of a cute, sweet, little girl....that I as SO THANKFUL for parents like you and Adam who are raising their boys so well! makes me feel a little better about raising a teenage daughter someday:)
Post a Comment