ut in a yard. Lucas is looking forward to not getting in trouble to playing in his field of mud. He is growing up a lot, and loves to talk. I love to hang out with other moms to get creative ideas for play, and for adult human contact, I also love to run with friends so I have enough energy to keep up with Lucas. I included a picture of our new home because we are so happy to not live in an apartment or hotel room anymore, and so you know where to come when you head east. Call me for the address, this is the Internet after all.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The Lyman family has officially transplanted. We in Derby, Kansas and loving it. Adam works for Spirit Aero Systems as a design engineer for new projects. It is fun work he says, but he can't talk much about it except that he works on struts and nacelles (the strut holds the nacelle to the wing, and the nacelle holds the engine). We bought our first home and are so excited to p
ut in a yard. Lucas is looking forward to not getting in trouble to playing in his field of mud. He is growing up a lot, and loves to talk. I love to hang out with other moms to get creative ideas for play, and for adult human contact, I also love to run with friends so I have enough energy to keep up with Lucas. I included a picture of our new home because we are so happy to not live in an apartment or hotel room anymore, and so you know where to come when you head east. Call me for the address, this is the Internet after all.
ut in a yard. Lucas is looking forward to not getting in trouble to playing in his field of mud. He is growing up a lot, and loves to talk. I love to hang out with other moms to get creative ideas for play, and for adult human contact, I also love to run with friends so I have enough energy to keep up with Lucas. I included a picture of our new home because we are so happy to not live in an apartment or hotel room anymore, and so you know where to come when you head east. Call me for the address, this is the Internet after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THE HUMBLE ABODE!!!!! I love the new digs! I cant wait to see the inside marvan! You've got to be so stoked to be there!! Congratz!!!! :)
Post a Comment