Lucas is in love with diggers, many of you already know this. We spend a lot of time with Scoop and Bobcat, the names of his two favorite diggers, in the sandbox because all of his other dirt got turned into grass (I think he will be less sad about this once he gets to play on it). We got creative the other day and buried his feet in the sandbox, then we buried his legs, then we decided laundry was no big obstacle, so we buried all of Lucas under the sand. Before he could come back in stripped him naked and I carried him to the bath tub so I wouldn't have sand in my carpet. A very, very fun time. Next summer we may have to add another bag of sand for all of the sand lost and washed out of his hair and clothes.

Taking a nap in the sand

Re-buring for a more comfortable possition.
1 comment:
cute stuff! what a great way to keep him in one place for a while don't you think?
Post a Comment