We had the pleasure of having some family come for Jame's blessing. We took them out on the town to show them a little bit of our cit. Here is Grandma and Grandpa Lyman with James and Lucas. We went to where the Little Arkansas river joins the Arkansas river. They have a native American display there. Lucas really enjoyed the Bridges, and had fun racing over them.
We went on a lot of walks, and Lucas really enjoyed himself. I have found a way to carry two kids on my regular stroller so when little legs think they are super strong when the leave, but get tired on the way home, mom doesn't have any worries. This has been a really fantastic stroller. I wish I had an odometer on it so I could see how many miles it has racked up.


During the week we had so much fun with Grandma Ketcham who was able to stay for a week. We spent some quality time at the park. Here is Lucas trying to climb in a tree (with Grandma as a safety net).

James staying warm and trying to avoid the wind. We ended up having really nice weather. and it was nice to have all sorts of








No comments:
Post a Comment