Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Lucas is very good friends with James they are so funny together. I have a little video of Lucas and James having a little chat. You can also tell from the above photo that James suffered, I mean recieved his first haircut. I cut of a little with scissors then took off way too much with the clippers. Luckily his hair grows fast so It is getting a little longer like I like it. I now get lots of comments about how the boys look so much alike. They are so much fun for eachother and that makes me one happy momma.

2 comments:

The Beals said...

Hey cute video! Reminds me a lot of what is going on at our house! ha! I miss hanging out with you, you need to come visit Utah, we are living there this summer. Let us know if you happen to come!

Crystal Lyman said...

My nephews are adorable!! I miss you guys!