He has also discovered his tongue. He loves to watch me stick mine out to entertain him, and giggles a lot when someone will do it for him. I caught some of his funny faces.
Here is my little drool monster in action. He loves to play on his tummy on the floor. He will play until naptime or bedtime, and if he gets interupted he fusses. He just wants to go, go, go. Brother seems to be a little shocked that his toys are in jeopardy of being eaten, but is handling it pretty well.
5 comments:
wow that boy looks like Lucus
SO cute! I love these pictures!
Holy Cow! He looks just like Lucas--so darling.
CUTE!! I love your boys! Miss you!
hi Mary Ann! I found you! (through Emily's blog). You're family is so cute! Lucas is so grown up and James is adorable. I knew you had another one, but hadn't seen him yet. I hope I get to visit you someday. Love your blog!
Post a Comment