Sunday, November 29, 2009


My boys are growing so fast. Lucas has learned all the Letters and their sounds, and we are going to start working on reading. He is a huge helper and loves to come up with crazy little things to do.

James is so proud to be part of the walking world. He loves other little kids and laughs when he sees pictures of them. He is such a happy little person. He has started to do something Lucas never did--lean toward the crib when I take him into his room for a nap. He is happy as a clam as long as he has his binky and the blankets tucked underneath his chin.

4 comments:

gina said...

the kids are getting so big! yeah for lucas and his letters and yeah for james and his new skills! :) time to re-baby proof! hopefully all is well with you guys and that you had a nice thanksgiving.

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

YEAH JAMES!!!! Keep working on it so you can keep up with speed boy Brock when we see you next!!!! We love seeing updates and miss you guys!!!!

Lalani said...

Megan just laughs and laughs every time I play the video of James walking. She loves watching him try.

The Beals said...

Your boys are so big!! I miss hanging out with you, it has been so so long. I laughed pretty hard when you reminded me about that video where we were Janie and Lucas' voices. Oh the good old days!