Lucas has a knack for collecting things, sometimes I wish he would pick something a little less dramatic than viruses. We spent Monday with a sick big brother. It was unfortunate because I had Lunch plans with a good friend, but what are ya gonna do? The funniest part of the day was the last "Spill". Lucas was heading for his pan, but only made it to the kitchen. I won't complain because everything landed on solid surfaces. I took James to his bed (I learned that lesson last time Lucas got sick.) and headed to help. I had to climb over the counter to get around it. I got towels and Lucas in the shower. But then the doorbell rang, and I wasn't quite ready for company. I had forgotten to call my visiting teachers and let them know Lucas was sick. I felt bad about making them come. They were so kind and we laughed about the situation. Ahhh, mother hood. I wish he could build up an immunity to the bug, but at least I am beyond panicking.
There is no picture to go with this posting, I just didn't think it appropriate. he he he
No comments:
Post a Comment