We spent Christmas eve with the Lymans, and we got to do one of my favorite things, recreate the nativity. The script includes Samuel the Lamanite. It was Lucas's favorite part because he got to pelt his Uncle Steven with rolled up socks. I was Mary and James was Jesus. Adam got to be the donkey, but managed to make it to Bethlahem. I can't find my pictures of the event, so Mom and Dad if you have photos, I would love them.
Christmas Morning we spent at the Brailsfords and it was really fun to watch the kids reaction. They were spoiled by their Grandparents who put so much effort into making the season special, I can't seem to say thank you enough. The boys were both woken by us so we could start the festivities together. I think it the future we'll avoid this, but I still get antsy and excited for loot from Santa. Perhaps if I try really hard I'll get as good at baking, decorating, and general Christmas spirit as Grandma and Grandpa Brailsford.
Christmas Eve we went to the Ketchams, we enjoyed some sledding and a nice dinner. Grand Lucas and James are in puppy loave with Tabor. (Please tell me you atleast giggled at that one.) We enjoyed playing visiting. My Aunt Jeanie got to spend the evening with us and it was so nice to have a good visit. Adam and I discovered a version of Monopoly (one of my all time favorites) that won't jepordize our marriage> I can get a little competitive ;) The Monopoly Card game was very entertaining for the evening.
I am so grateful for our family who taught my boys about swirlies, and how many wonderful types of cookies there are. They graciously put up with our crazy schedule of hopping from house to house. Thank you for all the fun and wonderful food. We miss you!
He has no idea what is coming his way
Before
Cuddles from Lizzy
Candy! The boy learns quickly
Stockings
Presents
1 comment:
I think all kids want it to be christmas all the time. lol! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment