Monday, June 30, 2008

3 Joys: Lucas, Adam, Good Health
3 Fears: Loosing Adam or Lucas, needles, spiders (especially having one of us bit by a poisenous one.
3 Goals: Do a full length Triathalon, visit Rome, Potty train Lucas before he leaves for college
3 Random Surprises: We are expecting our Second baby in November, YAY!!!!! (Sorry if I haven't called you. I wish I had if you found out this way, but atleast now you know.) Lucas loves dirt, well I guess that isn't much of a suprise. I haven't been rock climbing in about a year. I am really itching to go, but I will have to wait until next spring. So, so, so sad.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Napping, I have gotten so tired this pregnancy, the water park, and Little people toys.
3 people to tag: I would like to tag April Larsen, Lalani Lyman, and Melanie Beal

1 comment:

Laura said...

Pregnancy!? What? Have you mentioned that one here before?
When I first looked at your blog I thought, "She's pregnant, I just know it." Congratulations! When are you due?