
When it gets hot out we head to the basement to play baseball. I guess he thought he needed a batting helmet. Mom is freaking out about spiders less because she had a bug guy attempt to kill them all.

We went to a children's play two weeks ago. Here he is with Pinocchio. HE really enjoyed the play and was on the edge of his seat the entire time. It was a good learning experience for me because I had two of my friends children with me and was able to juggle all three with the help from Chrissy, a friend we attended the play with. It was great fun to try to keep them all under my wing. I did get some strange looks with a pregnant belly, a four month old and two toddlers.

Lucas loves drawing diggers with mom. We also love to trace hands and feet, mom took it to new heights when we traced his entire body. He thought that was very cool, and lied on it face down when I was done. Silly boy. We also draw roads for the diggers to drive on, that is usually Lucas' favorite job.
3 comments:
Lucas is so cute! I'm jealous of the sidewalk chalk...maybe we need to get some for Tank. :)
Look at those professional diggers in the background! I hope Lucas is okay when his don't turn out like that:)
Summer--it goes too fast
He likes to point out what diggers I should draw, and little details like who should be driving the diggers, or who should be riding in the buckets. He is working on his digger skills, and is getting pretty good at drawing. He really loves to tell you the story behind what he draws. He is getting very creative about what happens.
Post a Comment