
There is nothing better to knock you out at the end of a day than to try to spend your day being patient with a child as they learn to obey, control their temper, learn new words, to eat what ever they are given for lunch, even if it isn't the cookies they so desperately think they need etc. It turns out that all that learning is really tiring for them to. Lucas was so pooped the other day he fell asleep upright in his chair after, or rather towards the end of lunch with his apple in his hand. Instead of worrying for his safety, I ran for the camera (now you know my priorities). I am really suprised by his balance, he does very well with catching himself when he mis-steps and doesn't usually fall. Cheerios for lunch you say? Yup, I gave in to all the earnest pleas for cereal for lunch, He even got to pick out his spoon; which is a very important mealtime step for him. It made for one pleased little boy.
1 comment:
That is so cute!! I love it!
Post a Comment