Friday, August 29, 2008

I was tagged by my sweet sister Lalani, and I am glad because I can't think of anything else to write about

I usually: have bran flakes and bananas for breakfast, though boring is my favorite cereal, and I am ready for them this morning the tummy is a growling. Try them they keep you full a long time.
I wonder: what my second little boy will look like, and I can't wait to see what his personality will be.
I love: to be outside. I especially love to ride my bike, and am glad Lucas is starting the same habit.
I am not: good at planning things ahead of time. I tend to do things in the last two days before I need them done.
I believe: that I am where I am supposed to be, doing what I ought, and that makes me happy.
I sing: whether I am good or not, and I really enjoy it.
I don’t always: remember the right day for other's birthdays.
I argue:well, I don't enjoy arguing, and I am not very good at it.
I lose: my keys almost every time I put them down, but Adam is doing his best to retrain me.
I wish: the gestational period of a human child was a. shorter or b. more comfortable.
I listen: to Lucas play the piano while he begs for me to sing.
I am scared: people hurting my family.
I forget: half of the stuff I am supposed to do, so I have to write nearly everything down.
I am happy: most of the time, but especially while watching my family play together. Oh, and when Lucas makes it the whole day without an accident, we have gone two consecutive days with no problems! Yay!!!! Who knew it could be so quick and easy?
I tag: Kristen Hobson, Erin Bastian, and Rachelle Casebeer

1 comment:

Sally said...

I agree with the gestational peirod part. Plus i love how you put things like that!